ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, new car!

Clio Trophy
Hi folks. Finally bought my first Renaultsport Clio at the weekend, several months after purchase of Trophy 120 regrettably fell through due to unexpected engine issues on my Q7 and associated bill. Apologies again to MossyV6 for the hassle and hope he got it sold OK. Still can't justify a Trophy sadly but made up with my new 172 Cup in Iceberg Silver. Long story but I haven't seen it in the flesh yet as it's at my parents house 150miles away (proper torture).

Hopefully not too long until I collect and bring it back north, but thinking about a decent cover as it might be a few months - any recommendations or is that a no-no? No fixed plans for it yet - wheels back to silver maybe?

Just wanted to introduce myself and looking forward to getting stuck into the forum in future. Cheers!

Cup172home.jpg

Nice and welcome to the Iceberg 172 Cup club :cool:

Difficult to see exact colour but are the wheels graphite/anthracite? I do like that colour on the Iceberg cars.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Thanks mate! I'm not as enthusiastic as its former owner who has a low mileage mondial blue cup tucked away in storage!

Allow the enthusiasm to wash over you, before you know it you'll exceed the previous owners levels and the warm fuzziness of proper Clio ownership will envelop you in it's warm and reasonably priced embrace