ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - Sheffield

Monaco Blue 172
Hi. I bought my 172 a few weeks ago to replace a Fiesta 1.6 that I really liked but that was becoming somewhat unreliable/rusty. Pretty pleased with the acceleration and handling, plus my left leg is putting on muscle from the extra exercise from the clutch ;)

I've already sorted out a couple of issues; the climate control temperature sensor fan was pretty noisy and I've also changed the parcel shelf for one without 2 great big speaker holes. Also had to fork out for a new air-con condensor :S

I'm currently considering what to do about the exhaust - seems to be a cheapo Kwik fit item and is a bit noisy for my liking. Fine for A road blasts but around town or on the motorway it's quite "droning". Current options seem to be BTB Stealth Ninja or a new Renault backbox, if I can justify the cost of either...

IMAG0058d.jpg