ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member V6 chester

CLIO V6
Just joined this site last week, got myself a Silver V6 2weeks ago and its going well. Am from the chester area and work on the business park so some of you might see me around

Maz

LY 200
welcome to cliosport, there are always lots of NW Meets going on and it would be cracking to get a V there .. keep an eye out in Local meetings there is on this Sunday if your interested ?? drop me a pm as forum users can't post in there iirc :)

CLIO V6
cheers people. Yeah i may pop along some time. Tim was saying about the Lymm meet this weekend but unfortunately i shall be at oulton park this saturday

Maz

LY 200
RobV6 said:
cheers people. Yeah i may pop along some time. Tim was saying about the Lymm meet this weekend but unfortunately i shall be at oulton park this saturday

Yeah Tim mentioned last night that he had said to you .. have a good day at Oulton on Saturday .. shame you can't make Sundays meet

Marie :D

CLIO V6
yeah, will see what happens but got stuff to do, people to see, ya know how it is!!! So are there no other V's on the meets you have? Have been checking out the past threads on here and noticed you go to north wales alot? The snow looked fun (not much in a rear wheel drive engine in boot car though)!!!!!

Renault Clio v6 MK2
hi rob

what u doign at oulton park this weekend, at the moment im planning on going to stratford but if there's a cool event on like some touring cars i'd go up there.

let me know.

is urs mk1 or mk2 v6?

CLIO V6
mines a mk1.

Oultons got Britcar, ProductionS1 and Britsports stuff on this weekend (just saturday i think) so lots of porsche gt3's, ferrari 360's etc etc. :D

p.s i do know this is in the wrong section :eek:

CLIO V6
Ah, Oulton park will be a better day out!!! Cld have always gone chester races instead next week