ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member :)

R

Rachel Anne

Hey, Iv just joined the clio owners club! Just a message to say hi to everyone! My sexy little car is 172 in Flame red! just wondering if anyone knows anyone who can sort out some deep scratches ...... went to get my cd player fitted and one of them decided to drive my car into a brick wall scratching my passenger side mirror. Thanks Rachel x :rasp: any suggestions would be appreciated

Welcome... don't change the font colour - especially to blue/purple as lots of people (including me) have a blue background on the forum.

Hey, Iv just joined the clio owners club! Just a message to say hi to everyone! My sexy little car is 172 in Flame red! just wondering if anyone knows anyone who can sort out some deep scratches ...... went to get my cd player fitted and one of them decided to drive my car into a brick wall scratching my passenger side mirror. Thanks Rachel x :rasp: any suggestions would be appreciated

For people using the "blue" forum theme lol

Where you from, plenty of people around that may be able to help you :)

R

Rachel Anne

nah will try and get some though! will post them soon! see what you think x

Tungy
Hey Rachel welcome to the club. Had to highlight your post to read it :p. Flame red 172's are v.nice get some pics up of you and the car ;) Should the head unit fitters even be driving your car? :eek:

M2 Competition
Hey, Iv just joined the clio owners club! Just a message to say hi to everyone! My sexy little car is 172 in Flame red!

Rachel Anne
ClioSport Club Member

Car: clio 1.2 16v

Uh?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Hey! I seem to have the same as you....My clio had a date with a car park pillar due to another car getting too close! So now i have a small chip out of the passenger door mirror...
If it comes down to it, you could probably do the repairs yourself...

Oli

R

Rachel Anne

i know! there supposed to be my dads mates but never mind! didn't really think anything of it, dribing my car

R

Rachel Anne

dont be silly cant do repairs myself! i'm hopeless! sorry to hear yours had s date with a car park pillar!

R

Rachel Anne

love my car so much! i did the other one (charlie) i know i'm sad but i had to name him! soooo quick! bit scary sometimes

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
Welcome to the club lol at the person who asked for pics

:) be good to see u at the star city meet!

R

Rachel Anne

nothin wrong with naming cars, bet you two have! just not telling anyone! my new ones called Thierry