ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member..........

Renault Clio 182

now then clio nuts a new member just entered the fray.......

have been reading the forum for a while and am stunned at the wealth of knowledge on here,you are all obviously passionate and any question gets answered to the fullest so keep it up.;)

been a renault man for a few years now:

86 renault 9 gtl in gold

95 clio RSi in white(but the ex buggered off with it:mad:)

currently run a 89 renault 5 gts which has been a brilliant little car for the last 6 years and missus has a 51 clio 1.2 16v dynamique.

sadly the super 5 will be going next week when i take delivery of a brand new 182 in black gold with the cup suspension and spoiler packs on;),cant bare to see the 5 go to far so my sister is having it so i can keep an eye on it.

so hello to everyone.:cool:

Renault Clio 182

will post pics when it arrives jilly,apparently not in the country yet.should land on the drive after the bank holiday,i just keep looking at the pics in the brochure and pining.:oops:

Come on in, if youd like to take a seat in the waiting room - your car will be along shortly, but each passing day will seem longer than the last, up to the point where its like waiting for a kettle to boil. The last 2 days you will be salivating over the brochure pictures, and on the last evening youll be like a child on Christmas Eve.

BUT - the wait WILL be worth it. Welcome dude :)

Golf R/Leon FR

where bouts in boro you from? we are having a meet on the 22nd of may just up the A19 for north east members if you wanna come along? you going to the french car show?

Renault Clio 182

got my 182 yesterday and i cant stop looking at it,beautiful car and only had 7 miles on it when i picked it up!!

one worrying note is that the missus had a drive and i was very impressed by her handling skills and knowing when/when not to stick the power down when cornering,overtaking etc.suddenly it becomes OUR car.:cry:

great choice by me.:D