ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member!

Renault Clio MK3
Hello everyone,

So I've been looking around this site for a long time at different cars and followed a lot of projects but never got round to posting or making an account, so here goes.

My name is Matthew and currently living in Wales.

So I bought a Renault Clio MK3 2008 around a month ago which is my first car, and always been interested in modifiying different parts to increase performance and looks as well so hoping to do a little project over a long time, so i joined here hoping to get some tips/help, and thought why not make an account and show my progress over time!

2ccf6f4ccc695c51f2dfaddbf3071e09.png

Sorry about the filter, unfortunately i actually haven't taken too many photos myself and this was one from a friend.

Thanks,
Matthew

Renault Clio MK3
Hi Matt, welcome to the club. What plans have you got so far?
Thanks!

Well at the moment, tomorrow I starting off very small with placing a carbon wrap on the front and rear badge, removing the actual "CLIO" name from the back also installing an aftermarket radio. Very basic.

Overtime, planning to slightly lower the car by around 35mm
Place on wind deflectors
Change front and rear bumper.

There the only current plans i'm looking at, i don't have much experience so learning at the same time and seeing what is the best to start off with