ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondeo TXS
Hello everyone. I’m Tom 26 from the north east. At the minute I drive a 2010 Mondeo Mk4 Titanium X Sport Business model I will post pictures for those interested but I got my insurance renewal through today and I can justify adding another car to my policy. And that’s why I’ve joined this group. I’m looking at buying a 172 as a cheap project and something I can have some fun. Should be in the next couple of month before I can afford one as I’ve just had a baby boy. So yeah, that’s my life story. Lol.

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ClioSport Trader
  Renault 5
Hi and welcome.
If you do need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club Tom. A 172 will be like chalk and cheese to the Mondeo! Post any adverts for ones you're considering looking at on here and folk will dissect them for you and givce some pointers if you aren't sure whats good or bad about them. Good luck finding one and congrats on the nipper!