ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new mk 2 v6

Yes i cant wait to get my hands on it.I paid 27299.27000 for the car and 299 for extra cover which covers me for three years.So if the car gets stolen or smashed up they replace it with a brand new one.I managed to get 18000 for my mk1 v6 which i thought was not bad.So i just got to wait for it to arrive.

Gives me a lot of confidence to get a mk2 knowing that a mk1 owner would do it again. Did you have any problems with the mk1? What delivery have they promised you?

Wibbl.

320d M Sport

nice motor but m8 you could have had an evo!

doh! theres always one! Personal preference ain it?!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

i think the m2 v6 will get more looks and be more exclusive.. but i do love the evos

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 03 June 2003

But he may not need a car for the kids and shopping.

Personal preference indeed.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by jonnyboy on 03 June 2003

Why are there always people, who, when someone is getting a new car of their choice, remark "....... but you could have got an Evo/Scooby/TVR or whatever? Broadbean has decided to get a gorgeous V6 Clio so why should he have got an Evo/Scooby/TVR? Of course he could have got any of these cars, but they are FAR TOO COMMON! The TVR looks nice but the other two are pretty ugly to look at. There are masses of all these cars near me, but I have never seen a V6 Clio apart from a car showroom!! The V6 must be a bit of a head-turner whereas these other cars are sooooooooo common that they dont even get a sideways glance!!

Good choice Broadbean and what a good trade-in price you got on your old V6, especially as you can still get unregistered Mk1 V6 Clios for about £20,000 with no miles! How many miles have you done in yours and have they been trouble-free miles?

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/a_smil16.gif

MEGANE

V 6 LOOKS STUNNING IN THE FLESH, had a hot lap in one at palmersport day very nice realy good brakes. could have driven it but choose to drive the racing cup instead.

YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET A UNREGISTERED M1 V6 CLIO FOR 19999,BUT THESE COME WITH LITTLE OR NO WARRANTY.I ALMOST BOUGHT ONE FROM THE GREAT TRADE CENTRE AT WHITE CITY AS THEY TOLD ME IT HAD 2 YEARS WARRANTY BUT AFTER CHECKING IT HAD LESS THAN 11 MONTHS AS RENAULT START THE 2 YAER WARRANTY AS SOON AS THE CAR IS PURCHASED BY THE IMPORTER.RENAULT ONLY GIVE A 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON UNOFFICIALLY IMPORTED CARS .