ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW Mk4 Clio?!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
Im new to ClioSport, so hello!

Thought it would be good for my first thread to find out what everyone thinks of the brand new mk4 clio?!

I personally think its lost its clio-ness, if u know what i mean! although the interior is probably the best so far!! im sure i'll love the exterior soon enough tho!

Also, I'm planning on getting a mk1 valver about easter time '06, anyone planning on selling one around then? should have £2k to spend by then, will looking for M or N plate with around 70-80k on the clock! (would get it now, but im at uni and shouldnt really spend my loan insuring and running it whilst here!)

RenaultSport clio 182 Cup
not too keen on it personally, it looks too much like all the other medium size cars commin out. they should have kept it small

I quite like it it has some points where the Mk2 and mk1 are better (gearbox mainly) but its a different car its bigger more grip, more modern and heavier.

I'm waiting for the 197hp RS which is due out for the new registration in September expect test drives in the spring.

MINI JCW
I like the look of the new RS but its only going to have 18 bhp more but weigh about 130kg more, so will be no faster (probably will be slower to 60 and 100 than the 182)

it will probably me more like a smaller version of the Megane 225