ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New mods added

172 FF
For anyone thinking about getting some engine work done .. heres my experince and thoughts on what i had so far.

First off I've just had a:
Mani match
New plug
Cam belt and Aux bits
Oil Change
An Eibachs.

Engine responce was so much sharper and the engine rev'd freely. a few flat spots that I had had before had been ironed out but not completey as the mani match wasn't done to cure all small grippes.

This work alone has improved overall power from the engine or at least had the car now more drivable in every gear.. 2nd feels greatly improved..

Second: ITG Panel
Where the engine was a humming bird before revving freely, it now feels like its B**ls have dropped and has a slightly (torquey) growl. The responce is has improved yet again.

As for performace it feels faster but not breath taking as you can feel the characteristics of the engine under load are pretty much the same..

normal driving is the great joy and a little blip of the throttle feels great..

MPG has improved:
Motorway at 70 - seeing 38
Town at 70 =) .. - 29 - 33.

from GDI and an ITG panel filter..

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Good write up. Good place to get the work done too. Had my belts and service done there.

Recommendation: - re-map next:cool:

Even more low down torque.

172 FF
Good write up. Good place to get the work done too. Had my belts and service done there.

Recommendation: - re-map next:cool:

Even more low down torque.

I didn't mention GDI as I should have .. awesome service and the demo was tempting me no end .. evil feeker in looks alone...

I have my eyes set on brakes, koni fronts, cam and head work next... get the top end right and see how that pans out.. god bless you turbo sadists.