ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW MORTAL KOMBAT 2010 - no seriously this time

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Release dates yet?

Wasn't the other one a short trailer/film?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh...thats why i wrote, the old one is just a short film...

this one is the real deal. looks great, yes?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
David your not a bad beat-em player actually, i remember playing you at SF4 a few times.. :)

oooOOOOh i've come a long way since then, you got super street fighter IV? we should have a game mate, think we were about even last time, in fact iirc i tihnk you were winning!!!

172 cup TT
yeh was a good laugh.. i always underestimate all players really as most are crap but you gave me a nice suprise.. and yeh, was very very close... Ive not touched it for months chap, been too busy moving in with the mrs and house decoration, i really need to by SSF4, went to part ex it at blockbusters for my SF4 and they offered me £2 for it! ha..

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Fair enough dude, i'm exactly the same hahah i rekon 90% of people who think they're good are mostly s**t. Proper shocked when i got my ass handed to me.

played tekken, the skills on there are madness, i don't think it's my game really.

£2!!!!1 cheeky hahah well it's £25, a worthy investment, the new characters are awesome. i still have you on PSN so if u do get on...;)

172 cup TT
Fair enough dude, i'm exactly the same hahah i rekon 90% of people who think they're good are mostly s**t. Proper shocked when i got my ass handed to me.

played tekken, the skills on there are madness, i don't think it's my game really.

£2!!!!1 cheeky hahah well it's £25, a worthy investment, the new characters are awesome. i still have you on PSN so if u do get on...;)

Naa didnt hand you your ass i dont think, was closer than that im sure... but yeh gg's.

Ahh tekken was also my other game too, but not really touched it since 4!.. so a long time now... thought about buying Tekken 6 the other day..

Yeh ill try get on there sometime again dude no worries

172 cup TT
nice - gonna be a drinking, car tinkering, and gaming weekend woo :) - how am i going to fit my mrs in!.. bloody women

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got my copy today. Pretty good imo, some of the xray moves are sick. Shaokahn is still a cnut though.
Ps3 users get to play as kratos from god of war too.