ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New motor

some of you may remember my old clio, well here's the replacement :)

old car -

l_d9adca7715d0500f6342a6ab8ff99bad.png

new -

l_4b6d549bc3418a89f1ff6cda68696711.png

l_16bddf8db576beeb078a19412ff79a60.png

example interior pic -
293940-5.jpg

1 owner from new, 65k, fsh and barely a mark on the bodywork at all, chuffed to bits with it :cool: will do nicely while i'm at uni.

gonna keep it standard for a while until i can afford top notch stuff, coilovers etc. it's going euro i think!

I'll stick around on the forum though, as my next car will be a 182 :approve:

Gav

thanks for the replies, i should have known it wouldnt be a hugely popular choice on here :rasp: i'm over the moon with it

Nice, alot of car for the money those, bet if feels much more modern than the Clio. Nice choice.

it's luxury compared to the clio mate, your right they're a lot of car for the cash, paid £2400 for it :) it goes well, not really tested the handling yet but dont expect it to stick aswell as the clio did.

tbh the clio wont see many more years, and this thing is much safer!

172 Race Car
Drop a coupe turbo lump in there when funds allow! seen one for sale on ebay once, tight fit but went in.