ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Nickname & new Pictures !!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Liking that a lot :) possibly best gt I've seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB 200
lovely car mate, looks fantastic ...

even though white wheels and bullets look better against black ;)

you've sparked me off though, i'm fancying painting my mirror covers white now!!!!

Car looks awesome!!!

I'm trying to find some more information on these GT's and peoples examples. No having much luck? Interest in one for my next car.

Clio GT
Some Pics from my last CarWash :)

cimg1056mediumhhhd.jpg
cimg1054medium2gy2.jpg
cimg1048medium0g8x.jpg
cimg1045medium5hiu.jpg
cimg1040mediumleb0.jpg

Greetings from Germany ...

Jens

Not a 320d
cimg1056mediumhhhd.jpg

Needs negative camber.

Im getting the old girl setup tomorrow, also, trying out 20mm spacers again. With spacers the car looks horrid as it currently is but im hoping nagative camber will allow for 20mm spacers without it looking completely retarded.

Clio GT
The Wheels are down, because we've winter in Germany :)

So, next winter, i buy some new wheels, the same wheels i've driven in sommer, but in demension 8x16" :) with winter tyres 205/45 R16 :p in white too :) because i have drive the winter wheels 5 month, and that looking boring with the standard wheels !

Greetings :)

Camber = Sturz ??

Clio GT
@ rear fitted some 20mm spacers per wheel !!

@ front fitted some 5mm spacers per wheel ( they are fitted in @ rear with summer wheels 8,5x18 ET30 :p )

Greetings !

Not a 320d
Yeah

hnrtriplec.jpg

Funny you should mention 5mm spacers. ive got some of those to try too. If i run negative camber though im not sure 5mm be enough so i try 20mm.

I have 20mm at rear remember.

DSC02268.jpg

Clio GT
I have ordered some Exhausts out of your Country :)

Well, K-Tec Racing, is trying to developed some new Exhaust for the Clio GT 128 bhp, but they don't have any development car!! So, you have been lived near K-Tec Racing, i'will be very happy, if you can take them your car for development !! I've ordered some exhaust system , if the system will be available ... without centre silcencer !!

Greetings from Germany :)

Not a 320d
Well if they offered me a free exhaust Id think about making the long trip. But I wouldnt want it very loud and Id want to keep the origional tail pipes.

Clio GT
Hello Members =) Yesterday, the wearher was fine, so i would clean my car =)

Here some pics =) :

cimg10637rnp.jpg
cimg1068hte9.jpg
cimg1097tptr.jpg
cimg1100eo0c.jpg
cimg1102qqzn.jpg
cimg1105bqn4.jpg
cimg1108iovu.jpg
cimg1109xrjl.jpg
cimg1111hpaf.jpg
cimg1112dson.jpg
cimg10788rf3.jpg
cimg1079tqfz.jpg
cimg10813qmv.jpg
cimg10825p04.jpg
cimg1087ltyy.jpg
cimg1090rrko.jpg
cimg1093yt4s.jpg
cimg1094vsfj.jpg

Feedback please =)

Greetings from germany

Jens

Si

RS Clio 172
Very nice, Jens!

You should start a new thread in the Clio Media section with all your pics. More people will see it then!