ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new number plate

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
bl00dyhell! £1000!

saying that though, ive been pulled on a routine police check before, and they didn't notice it.

What about keeping the legal plates in the boot just incase?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
i used to have black and silver plates legal font and sizes,a fine most times i got pulled over even tho i had origanal plates with me,i dont get why black and silver are illegal its not like they are harder to see on camera or anything:dapprove:

C

Cupster

numberplate.jpg

QUOTE]

Plod might have somethin to say above you covering up all the letters/numbers :clown:

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
^^lol

i used to have black and silver plates legal font and sizes,a fine most times i got pulled over even tho i had origanal plates with me,i dont get why black and silver are illegal its not like they are harder to see on camera or anything:dapprove:

Bad luck!

It depends on what policeman pulls you over and what kinda day they've had. If you've get an idiot who's had a bad day, then you're fooked!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Are you from Wigan?

Seen your car loads in the Kitt Green/Orrell area. Incredibly tidy car.

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thanks! :)

Yeah, im from Orrell. Always go the Kitt Green way into Wigan aswel.

Where bouts you from?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Orrell, live on the newish estate across from the co-op.

I wish I weren't though because those temporary traffic lights at Orrell Post are a disgrace.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Black.

Standard Dynamique at the mo, but its always spotless. Reg MK54.

My girlfriend literally gets wet when she sees your car haha.

is dirty.
Thanks to my 3/4 plate I now have a £30 fine. Police explained earlier that there is a big clamp down on illegal plates as speed cameras have trouble reading them and therefore humans are having to try distinguish registrations from photos thus taking more time and it causing more of an issue. Oh and also they said for me to expect a letter off the DVLA with the photos he took of the plates.