ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New (old) BG FF182

BG Clio 182
Hello all

Recently acquired a straight if every so slightly scruffy 81k mile 182 to use as a winter hack and thought I would introduce myself:

IMG_0012_3.jpg

This photo is as of today, when the refurb'd cup Turinis have just been attached. The scruffy originals will be following the old parcel shelf with 6 x 9s onto eBay as I set about making a few improvements with the aim of an OEM+ style result.

It's proving to be a great buy so far, providing plenty of fun on the short commute to work and keeping the miles off my other car. I'm looking forward to getting it onto some Eibach pros to reduce the ride height slightly and hoping one of Snappy' steering wheels will be on its way to me shortly.

Couple of other photos. How it looked yesterday:

IMG_0006_2.jpg

... and a few weeks ago, shortly after acquisition when I was having a couple of paint issues fixed:

IMG_0002_2.jpg

... and a few days after that, when I was having the crazy alignment fixed. Probably the best £40 I'll spend:

IMG_0003_2.jpg

Still plenty of jobs to do, so will keep you posted.

Cheers
Paul