ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner from Nuneaton!

Clio 182
Hi guys,

Just a quick hello from myself, I have been a member on the forum for a while now - only really accessing the cars for sale trying to find a nice 182. I have now got myself a nice 182 following a number of Fiesta's and most recently an Impreza WRX Turbo.

I'm from the midlands, living in Nuneaton so might eventually make my way around the forum and off the for sale page! Anyway, some pics of my beauty;

2u60295.jpg

2v12hqc.jpg

25gqrzq.jpg

23kdto9.jpg

Kieran :blush:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Welcome! I've been to Nuneaton a couple of times to book my car in @ Millsys, awesome garage.

Clio 182
Welcome to the forum Keiran.
That's a lovely colour!
Cheers mate, when I was first looking I didn't think I was going to get an inferno as it was all silver and black that I saw listed!

Welcome! I've been to Nuneaton a couple of times to book my car in @ Millsys, awesome garage.
Yeah I've heard of that place, think my friend has used them a couple of times! When you're next popping through should try and organise a Nuneaton meet!

More nuneaton memebers popping up lately ! That's now 7 I've seen/ know about hahaha
I've not seen many Clio Sports around, theres one who lives on my estate but doesn't have any club stickers

Welcome to the club!
Cheers mate

Welcome mate.

I recognise that car.
Thank you, the car was previously on here - used to have an awful carbon bonnet I spotted in the projects section!

Looks a lovely car mate, congrats. Love inferno!! Looks nicely done too.

That's never a good sign is it.... :tongueout:
Cheers man, seems like its been done well - plenty of receipts from reputable garages

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Cheers mate, when I was first looking I didn't think I was going to get an inferno as it was all silver and black that I saw listed!

Yeah I've heard of that place, think my friend has used them a couple of times! When you're next popping through should try and organise a Nuneaton meet!

I've not seen many Clio Sports around, theres one who lives on my estate but doesn't have any club stickers

Cheers mate

Thank you, the car was previously on here - used to have an awful carbon bonnet I spotted in the projects section!

Cheers man, seems like its been done well - plenty of receipts from reputable garages

@Cub. didnt this used to belong to the sprayer bloke who used to be on here?

And I think a member called Dan had it after?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Auto crash mate, can't remember the chaps name though.

Yeah thats it :up:

Shame he disappeared because his work was pretty decent.

The bloke he sold it to popped along to our first camping trip after CSS at Duxford if I remember correctly. I'm sure his name was DanMan but I could be wrong.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah thats it :up:

Shame he disappeared because his work was pretty decent.

The bloke he sold it to popped along to our first camping trip after CSS at Duxford if I remember correctly. I'm sure his name was DanMan but I could be wrong.
Yeah it's a shame mate, I think it became to much hassle dealing with idiot's in the end.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
There's 3 silvers , 1black and 2 blues going round nuneaton. Most of stock ford area. And there the memeber on here that don't have cliosport ;)

I drive an Astra daily but have clios knocking about

Clio 182
Ah not far away. It looks a bit like the roads on Galley Common, where I used to live.
I did live in Galley Common many moons ago, but no more. The photos were actually taken at my mates in Whitestone when I picked him up from somewhere.

There's 3 silvers , 1black and 2 blues going round nuneaton. Most of stock ford area. And there the memeber on here that don't have cliosport :wink:

I drive an Astra daily but have clios knocking about
Ah fair enough, I'll give them a nice wave if I see them 😂😂
Bin the Astra off mate :tongueclosed:

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Best colour :wink:

Looks very tidy, with some nice bits already on it.

Clio 182
I am in Nuneaton as well mate if you do a small meet count me in :smile:
Car looks stunning :smile:
Funny you should say that mate, I've created a post about the Dub Club meet in Nuneaton (that everything goes to) see here - http://www.cliosport.net/threads/weekly-car-meet-in-nuneaton.807419/
Thank you :blush:

Best colour :wink:

Looks very tidy, with some nice bits already on it.
Guessing from your pic that you are part of the Inferno club :tonguewink: Yeah she sits as I wanted, saves me a bit of work - but there is always more you can do!

Clio 220 PH2
Funny you should say that mate, I've created a post about the Dub Club meet in Nuneaton (that everything goes to) see here - http://www.cliosport.net/threads/weekly-car-meet-in-nuneaton.807419/
Thank you :blush:

Guessing from your pic that you are part of the Inferno club :tonguewink: Yeah she sits as I wanted, saves me a bit of work - but there is always more you can do!
Yes mate I go to dub club most weeks and sometimes in my Clio depends on the weather but it would be good to have a mini meet there :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I might be wrong - but I possibly remember this car
Didnt a previous owner get it as a present of their mum & dad -
Might be wrong

Also Auto crash work was very good he sprayed my flamer cup spoiler !