ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner of P17TOO

Monaco 172
Hi everyone
I've just become the owner of P17TOO and googled the Reg number that's brought me here, I was just looking for some previous information on the car. It appears to have been well looked after with some good history and receipts in the file that came with the it.
I took it as part of a deal but it's needing a bit tlc now but still goes well.

Monaco 172
One pic

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 88

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Saw this going round brands a few years back. With the cams it sounded great. Well looked after by the look of it too.

You selling it or keeping?

Monaco 172
Saw this going round brands a few years back. With the cams it sounded great. Well looked after by the look of it too.

You selling it or keeping?

I'm a ford man tbh and have never owned anything much other than RS models (exca van for work lol) but looking at the receipts its had thousands spent on it and has just about every mot which is a testament to the few previous owners. It appears to be well specced and goes very well.
The cage has since been removed and it has had a full trim refitted now but still has the flocked dash and the rest of the mods.
I took it with a view to spending a bit and using it as a road going track car ?
It's still mot'd til may

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Ha. I even commented on it from Brands back in the farewell thread too. Shows how it left a lasting impression on me.