ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner of Ph1 with some pictures

15MAS

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 & 911 turbo
Hi everyone, I have recently bought a Clio and am thoroughly enjoying it!

It's done 68,000miles, three owners and seems in fantastic condition for its age. Two of my friends recently bought ph2's and we took them for a blast around north wales. Managed 1000 miles in the first week and very impressed at what these cars can do.
imagejpg4_zpse97dd95d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The painted brake calipers did nt like the mountain roads!
imagejpg5_zps45cba983.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
the clio trio
imagejpg11_zps66d87ccd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

15MAS

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 & 911 turbo
Welcome to the forum, 15MAS! :)
thanks. The forum is already proving invaluable. Identified it has the aluminium bonnet and shift light. That having a full set of newish Exaltos including an new on on the spare is a result. Speedo started playing up and fitted a new sensor tonight, swapped the thermostat too as had been running cool, wet sanded the headlights and dramatically improved those. Now nearly sorted. Only issue to now sort out is the scruffy steering wheel, bought a cheap spare of eBay so I can get this one recovered.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looks great 15MAS..! Welcome to ph1 ownership. You'll soon get to know how special they are compared to your friends cars.. :eek: