ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New owner RS200 Gordini

Clio RS200 Gordini
Hey all,

I picked this up a month ago. Loving it. Last Renault I had was a 5 (non GT 1.4) back in 1994.

Previous fun cars include a mkII XR2, Impreza turbo MY00 and an Alpha Romeo GT.

B5FBD09A-75B4-4229-B11C-23979FD33930.jpeg
Good to be here,
Molo….

Clio RS200 Gordini
Thanks! Me too, I had my heart set on a 200 and this popped with cup chassis option from new so I took the plunge. No 82 for what it’s worth, I like the interior, has Bluetooth and was pretty clean.

Clio RS200 Gordini
Not entirely sure about the wheels though. They are ‘pretty’ but dark wheels do look better imo. Not sure weather to refurb these or buy a separate set.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS. As hopgog1 says. I'd look at getting a 2nd set of wheels and keep these original 👍

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
As far as I'm aware the blue/ polished wheels were an option so if they are in good condition I'd definitely be buying a second set to have done in a preferable shade.

Clio RS200 Gordini
thanks for the welcome guys! I’ll post an inevitable ‘what wheels?’ thread when the time comes!