ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new owner

cliosport 197
I'm new to the clio sport scene and i won a 2009 clio sport 197 today from an online competition (actual car pictured below). My car will be delivered on saturday 15th August, are there any owner groups in north wales by any chance?
117394786_890770324664786_3845693659113850327_o.jpg

cliosport 197
Hi and welcome. Nice car! What competition did you play to win it?
company called premium competitions.....i won free website credit 2 weeks ago with them and used it on this....so technically the car cost me nothing

cliosport 197
Welcome aboard. Perfect car for your locality 👌.

Admin please change his username to JammyRazzer 😂😂
can't wait to take it around snowdonia....about 15 minute drive from where i am in north wales lol

cliosport 197
thanks for the welcome.....don't know that much when it comes to the clio sport other than it looks decent. Just itching to get out in the car on saturday afternoon, got insurance already in place for saturday and car tax will be sorted on the same day. wasn't as expensive as i thought to insure it.