ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pair of Exaltos up front

330ci sport
Just had 2 new Pilot Exaltos put on the front of the cup. Dam they have improved things! I was running Exaltos anyway, but they were rather bald. It's amazing how much difference a new set of boots makes! Turn in is sharper, underster gone! acceleration feels better (not spinning at the hint of moistness!) and the bumpy roads ain't so bumpy!!

For North Wales/North West I can recommend Tim at Wood Lane Service centre in Hawarden, Tyres £89.90 each all in. Top job, called at 9.30am yesterday, tyres fitted & MOT done by 4.30pm.

Obvious really but thought i'd share the joy of the cup feeling like new again!! :)

Matt

Suprising what difference it makes. Mine were just on the limit when I changed them and it felt like a different car. I couldn't set off without wheelspinning.

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
can you get exaltos in 185/55/15 fitment? im after some new tyres for front this weekend and these lookthe best sort..