ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new parts :) and should i??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
got some new toys, will post fitted pics tomorrow :)

i got a RE carbon fiber rear diffuser, i got it second hand but i got it for a bargain price!!!

sexyrx7diffuser-1.jpg

looks like that but carbon and without the centre veins in the middle of it! looks sooo nice in carbon, nearly took my head off driving home with it perched in the back as i braked and it slid forwards pretty much hitting my neck dead on lol!

also looks like i have a roll cage sorted out for it in the next 2 weeks :)

here is the should i part of the thread!

i got standard poppups, i can get hold of some carbon fiber cwest lights that look like ...

cwestlights.jpg

can do a straight swap... now should i???

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
NOOOO, pop ups are ultimate coolness man.

Rest looks good.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i love the popups also, thought about these lights as they are worth so much lol!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I love the c west Lights... I perrsonally hate Pop Ups

Car will look so good with the Diffuser on and if you get the c west Lights

J03

MX5 1.8
i love that so much... pop ups mate.. its a historical peice of automotive kit!!! theres no pop ups anymore! its part that makes the rx7

i love the popups also, thought about these lights as they are worth so much lol!

If their worth a fair bit swap them, sell them on, buy some more standards and pocket the change?

Although I don't know how expensive the standard ones are.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
can pick up standards for 100-200 quid, but the ones in that pic are 1200 for fiberglass ones, these are carbon!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Why is the guy willing to do a straight swap then? Does he not know how much they're worth?

nope i just got a carbon re diffuser off of him, i paid 85 quid and collected it from him tonight, the standard fiberglass diffuser is 600 quid, the carbon one is 800 quid! just for a guide as to how much he doesnt know!