ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New ph1 owner

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome ;)

Car looks tidy, look after it.

There's not much that is specific to a Phase 1 in terms of maintenance, just the usual belt+dephaser changes, knocking top mounts and airbag light.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Theres a few Ph1's floating about ending in JPO! Welcome.

As you prob remember, my old 172 that Zeta now has was X109 JPO, and I have a front bumper off X129JPO. I was chatting to a guy at the Ace Cafe who used to work at a Renault dealer, that reckoned RUK registered a load of cars for demonstrators... X*** JPO No idea how true that is mind. lol

Ph1 Oddessey cars look the nuts.. Congrats on your new purchase Ben. Looks just like ours :approve:

172 ph 1
Cheers few things need doing to it, not sure whether to buy a new bonnet or get a few of the dents took out. Will need a new exhaust soon, it has a "standard" one on but there's a grove in the rear bumper from a previous one where it was cut to fit (nothing silly, just a small semi circle cut out) so i'd quite like to get one to match that. Any recommendations? quite like the look of a piper or scorpion system.

172 Ph1
I was chatting to a guy at the Ace Cafe who used to work at a Renault dealer, that reckoned RUK registered a load of cars for demonstrators... X*** JPO No idea how true that is mind. lol
:

It's very true . I worked at Renault Uk west london for many years , JPO were head office floater vehicles for press use ect .