ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Phone Opinions (Plus sample pics)

BMW 328 Ci
Ive finally decided/realised that after many years of being on a rare Orange pay as you go scheme that gave you 5 free texts a day for life, I will still be better of on pay monthly. The new £20 a month one gives most phones for free, so I would like to replace my N70.

The main thing I like from phones is good picture ability, im looking at all the 5MP ones, though would accept 3.2 if it was a really good one. Would like for people to give any decent sample pics they have from any of the following phones, especially any taken in low light/on the lash, as thats when its most fun to take the pics, when nobody is going to have a regular camera.
Ive always been a bit of a Nokia fanboy and have liked the way they do things, though this N70 has been a bit slow.

The phones are here.
http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handsets/pay_monthly/all/all

The main ones im considering are;

K850i
Samsung G600
Nokia 6500 Black
LG Viewty
LG KF600

Opinions?

I do really like the N95, but im not bothered about storage as I use an Ipod for music, therefore it seems a bit of a waste at £90 to start. And it doesnt look like its the new one.

My friend already has a K850i so I wasnt sure about getting an identical phone, plus I wasnt convinced by the buttons. Ive never had a Samsung. Never had an LG either, they have a bit of a tacky image but is it deserved. The new KF600 could be a bit gimmicky? The Viewty looks quite cool, a bit of a iphone wannabe.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
6300 has radio and is superior quailty, but yes looks less sexy.

ST
Thats one thing i miss from my 6230i, the radio..

Again the 6300 has one over the 6500C, you cant upgrade the memory in the classic..

Ph-Sold!
6500 is flimsy and unreliable, Orange do the slide version don't they? Much better IMO Otherwise K850i but the SE C902/C702 are due shortly too..