ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone/Tarrif & provider

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Currently have a Samsung Galaxy S, on Orange.

Their service/internet has been nothing but shocking of late. Dropping out of 3g regularly during the day, texts failing and double sending etc etc. Just been on the phone to them and requested my PAC code.

So, time to move on.

I am thinking 02, with a Samsung Galaxy S2 (which I should of waited for in the first place). The tariff looks to be 900 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £41 a month. Not too bad in my view.

What you guys think??

Rumours are the GS3 will be out January and also the Galaxy Nexus is being announced today (although the screen will be bigger than the world) so it might be worth holding off if you want the newest of the new.

If not then Tesco do the GS2 (they run on O2) for £30 with 750m/5000t/500mb or £32.50 if you need 1GB. For more minutes then £35 1500m/5000t/500mb or £37.50 for 1GB.

It really does show that O2's current pricing structure really isn't competitive.