ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New phone time

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
Time of the year to get a new contract or upgrade, What good phones are out there at the moment? I have been looking at the LG arena as currently have the viewty and seems to have done the job. Any advice would be spot on.

Cheers

Steve

Cupra
iphone. as long as you can live with a s**t camera and battery life... it wins in every other department though.

Clio
Whats the cheapest deal on an iPhone at the moment and most importantly can you be a r****d (I'm not medically diagnosed yet) and still use one?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I had a Viewty, then got a Renoir, neither of them were perfect by a long shot so I ended up buying an iPhone a few weeks back, tbh the LGs just aren't even close to it! Would never look back now :)

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
Prob is every f*cker has one! But then i spose that because they are that good..

so you want to buy a different phone that no-one else has?! it's a phone! if it's good people will own it!

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
so you want to buy a different phone that no-one else has?! it's a phone! if it's good people will own it!

well not one which no one else has, as that would cost me all the R&D costs!

Looking at the HTC hero looks fairly smart might look into that, thanks for advice

Last edited: