ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new photo - front end

RS4

fair play to you everybody is different but thats a mad ass looking car if i saw that in my rear view on the motorway id pull over onto the hard shoulder! lol:devilish:

Golf V6 4Motion

cheers man - that is better! it is different and wild isnt it!

I am just as much into standard looking fast valvers as this one. (though this is fast too!) but its all about doing sumit mad as well! Actually have had people pull me over and sh*t to talk about the car. Personally I dont like lexus lights and rubbish kits which is why if you saw this in flesh you probably would pull over!

Thanks for the comment man - most appreciated. Nice one.

Ill get some pics up as and when. cheers

Punto/Clio GTT

ignore any critcism, most people on this site dont like bodywork alterations, they believe in spending money on your engine and suspension. if you like your bodywork and thats what does it for you, they should respect that and not come out with dumb as f**k comments.

just lookin at that car you can just see how much has been spent on it, how much hard work someone has put in changin it all, modifyin it, makin things fit etc etc.

its just mental and looks absolutely awesome. you have my full respect for havin the balls to do somethin like that.

anyone can buy coilovers and throw em n your car, this is unique, 1 of a kind, you wont see another anywhere.

:D

Its different so most people wont like it.

Fair play I say, I can appreciate the work thats gone into it and at the end of the day at least you can say your car is unique.

Any more pics btw.....

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

FM, if people dont like it - thats their opinion. Would u prefer that they lied to kiss the guys ass?

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 08 March 2005
ignore any critcism, most people on this site dont like bodywork alterations, they believe in spending money on your engine and suspension. if you like your bodywork and thats what does it for you, they should respect that and not come out with dumb as f**k comments.just lookin at that car you can just see how much has been spent on it, how much hard work someone has put in changin it all, modifyin it, makin things fit etc etc.its just mental and looks absolutely awesome. you have my full respect for havin the balls to do somethin like that.anyone can buy coilovers and throw em n your car, this is unique, 1 of a kind, you wont see another anywhere.:D

ditto!!

& Clart, theres saying its not to ur taste or u dont like it in ur opinion & theres dumb ass comments (which are not appreciated in the slightest) like "why the f**k would you do that" or "uve ruined a perfectly good car" or "looks sh*t" which seems to be the common post nowadays when a modified car comes up.

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 08 March 2005

ignore any critcism, most people on this site dont like bodywork alterations, they believe in spending money on your engine and suspension. if you like your bodywork and thats what does it for you, they should respect that and not come out with dumb as f**k comments.
WTF?!

I dont like the car simple! Shall i say it looks good to make him feel good? Whats dumb as f**k about an opinion? Ive already said i respect all the hard work hes put into it - i know i couldnt do it!

I remember his pulsar - that was mint! Should have kept it!

Seems to me people take this personaly, just remember its just about a CAR.

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 08 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by hill_power_clio on 08 March 2005

what have we done to it? fitted a custom front bumper, fitted some angel eye lights from a 206 and then put on a F50 bonnet for a valver and modded that too.
Answered your own quetions there mate!

All ill ask is Why Why Why?!

Why not just get a valver and put some clio angel eyes and leave it with the valver bonnet? Would look about 10 times better!

how would it look 10x better? it would look like every other valver out there with angel eyes, been done many times.

hes gone completely original and unique, fair play to him.

aint saying youve gotta like the car nor lick his arse, but dont be such a prick with the dumb arsed comments.

how can you compare a standard clio to that, if he didnt say it was a clio you wouldnt have knew what it was!

A silver Honda

Fook that cars mental, respect for wanting to be different.

Im not a fan of jap bumpers on clios TBH. i prefer chunky kits with wide arches.

Im also on the list of people who dont like it. I dont like the front end at all, it looks like a laguna / mondeo. Im also not a fan of the vent. But hey, everyone is going to have an opinion.

I appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it though. Best of luck for future mods.

What are those circular disc things on the bonnet?

Id also like to see some more photos. The arches look good.

Golf V6 4Motion

Whats been going off here!

Final Maxim cheers mate - I dont mind if people say they dont like it, up to them really because you will never please everyone- just like you say no need for dumb comments really. Glad you like it man. It has got a few underneath bits as well dude and so isnt just a kit with note else - so clio cup shocks, ramair IK, hill power de-cat, magnex cat back, samco hoses and soon a lot more to be added - going for the all around finished off car you know. not to mention a little bit of ICE!

And Darth yeah man cheers for the respect, i wasnt sure about the jap bumper at first but its grown on me and it does look very different in the flesh too - and hope you like the wide arches - same as alien kit and so on.

Chris - those crap disc things on the bonnet are locking bonnet pins because mates had bonnet pins before but people nicked off with this bonnet! dont worry they have gone now and been replaced with proper normal ones.Dont see how you get laguna or mondeo from the front at all because its peugeot lights, jap bumper (meant for clio but modded) and ferrari bonnet (again meant for clio but modded) but fair does mate.

what do people think about the mirrors - I quite liked the standard ones as they suit the arches and that but would be willing to change them as long as they stayed electric - all about the luxury?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/Clio/cliofornet.jpg

and yes when it comes out the paint shop it is being slammed! looks so so so much better lower - when arches go bit over tyre. twice as good infact!

Golf V6 4Motion

Cheers. The front bumper is meant for a clio - forgotten the kit name now but basically we changed it in form of fitting in the light pods. we have also just changed the side cut outs to be more angled rather than standard.

Obviously this car is mainly meant for show - it has the under bonnet stuff to shift though but still dont think will be trying any kerbs or mental rallying. But did beat a toyota corolla gt driving this down a country lane. Because of the de-cat etc is does flame and pop and as I went by I left off before the bend and it popped - he must off been a bit worried! joker!

[Edited by hill_power_clio on 09 March 2005 at 4:40pm]

hill_power_clio - Sorry if i came across as a c**k but i dont like your car and as youve said in the above post you know everyone wont like it. Its just my 2p opinion. Worthless! lol Im pretty sure you dont care if i dont like it! Also though as ive said in very much previous post i do respect all your efforts and hard work as i can see alot has gone into it - hence it doesnt look like a clio ;). Just remember none of this is ever personal!

Golf V6 4Motion

there isnt an oil cooler there yet mate - we have removed the mesh and are replacing it with an oil cooler with alloy rad behind - based on carismas tvr if you have seen it mate? I think it looks the bomb, not only aesthetically but also because it will work a treat. just hope no clever dick tries to nick it!

tom no worries. i understand not everyone will like it - i know it isnt meant personally mate - just when people rip it when SO many hours effort in then dus annoy you but I know you dont intend it like that at all.

I aint too bothered anyway because Im sure most of you will like my next valver!

nice one!

personnally i like it i can see a lot of hard work and effort has gone into it

look at the front end its completly different lines changed everything not jus another barry puttin a bodykit on a car and thinkin its the dogs danglies oh and also a supercar

i personnally detest bodykits but this is an exception its the only modified car iv seen jus latley that i like

i reckon the lad thats done this should keep up the good work lookin sweet cant wait to see it on the road

it looks a lot nicer in that latest pic. I really like the arches, and the front end looks ok too!

I think its the way that the bonnet curves down in the middle that reminds me of a Laguna.

Golf V6 4Motion

yeah man see what u mean there. just needs a reno badge in the middle dun it and a laguna splitter and were off!

nice one chris

What color is she coming out as??

people with bodykits always get interogated on here, I have mixed feelings to be honest,
But if it looks good then fair play, Which i think yours does, minus some bits!.

Lovin the BLINGING wheels mate.

Golf V6 4Motion

Dont know mate. Thinking something perhaps like a kandy red with hint of gold or similar colour (subaru 22b blue) put deeper and different pearl.

Which bits dont you like mate?

I used to hate chromes but was talked into them and glad I got them - to be honest look crap on most other cars but seem to suit mine for some reason.

Im guessin the bits you dont like are the stock mirrors and the bonnet pins which have been changed now?!!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ive noticed theres a lot of c0cks on here, sl*gging peoples cars off too!

i think it looks ok mate! a lot of money and hard work gone into it! fair play to you. U will no doubt get a mag feature.....how many whinging ppl on here had cars in mags? I (like most ppl on here) wouldnt attempt to modify my car as much as you have. But who are we to sl*g it off?all they need to say is i dont like it!

Hope to see it in a mag soon mate!

Paul

i like the mirrors...

not to sure about the front clusters, i think it would look better with just smooth lights.

good job though mate

Golf V6 4Motion

right cheers mate. was going to smooth the light pods into the front bumper but then you would loose the line from the bonnet of the lights that flows into the line of the arches but still considering it!

anymore opinions. and if so what mirrors?

Golf V6 4Motion

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/pulsar_stune/Clio/modclioproject014.jpg

there u go mate. not a very nice photo but still - get the idea - and this is mid-prep so lines of the inside of the arch etc all been sorted - no rubbish!

mirrors anyone? some small carbon ones or perhaps some classic M3 style ones? I dont fancy the chrome ones - ones with indicators in definatly considered as I aint got any of them at the minute - was going to sink some into the standard mirrors?

any ideas please!?

172 M69 eater

sexual mate!!! not everyones cup of tea obviously, i always seem to get a bit of stick wen i post mine but i bet u turn heads in that!!!

im not keen on chrome, im into dark/black wheels but its all bout personal choice!!

patty

A SHED!

Well done mate ignore the dicks who sl*g it off, it may not be their taste, but they have no right giving ya sh*t like that.....182_blue,bryan oh and tom 20v.... in your........"nice and steady" golf.

Quote: Originally posted by 16v_er on 11 March 2005

Well done mate ignore the dicks who sl*g it off, it may not be their taste, but they have no right giving ya sh*t like that.....182_blue,bryan oh and tom 20v.... in your........"nice and steady" golf.
Mate ive been there and played the 16v game. Now i said i didnt like it and gave him a bit of stick yeah but if you read on i appologised and made sure he knew i wasnt being personal.

So in a word or two......f**k off mate!

Quote: Originally posted by 16v_er on 11 March 2005
but they have no right giving ya sh*t like that

lol, ill slate any car i dislike, its in my nature, we live in a democratic society, i have a right to an opinion, mine is in this case, it looks awful