ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Piccies Of My Clio

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Went out last night an took a few pics as i had nothing to do, and used a new toy i had found in my dads camera case lol :p so i could use 2 flashes :D

IMG_9404.gif

IMG_9424.gif

IMG_9426.gif

IMG_9444-k.gif

Then 2 photoshops i did with it lower:
LoweredFlash.gif

photoshop1.gif

And another of what it should look like in a few months time :D
new2.gif

What do you think?

Nick

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yep nice pics there mate. deffo looks better in the shopped pics, get it low!

White Sti Hatch
How much lower is yours? I was thinkin about gettin the 30-35mm lowering springs from K-tec, will they make it as low as my photoshop you think?

LOL !

Dont even bother with springs (where r1x whats his puss to maon at me) they dont lower the car enough to even make it worth while ! Coilovers is the only way to lower a Mk3 and thats a act proven by yours truly !

and for the reccord mines is 70mm Front and around 120mm at the rear Front coils wound right down and rears on custom springs with platforms wound right down too

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
LOL !

Dont even bother with springs (where r1x whats his puss to maon at me) they dont lower the car enough to even make it worth while ! Coilovers is the only way to lower a Mk3 and thats a act proven by yours truly !

and for the reccord mines is 70mm Front and around 120mm at the rear Front coils wound right down and rears on custom springs with platforms wound right down too

Lol ok, How much am i looking at to get it sat as low as yours? well maybe not quite as low, i still wanna be able to get up curbs so i can get on the drive lol.

White Sti Hatch
Lol ok, How much am i looking at to get it sat as low as yours? well maybe not quite as low, i still wanna be able to get up curbs so i can get on the drive lol.

Round £600 for the coils and £140 for the custom rears and a bit more for the 25mm Spacers

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
If you have friends in your car you don't want it that low ;)

Even if i have 3 mates in the back, it doesnt really budge the ride height at all :( so would be fine lowered i think :) but coilys are out of my range so dont think it will get lowered anytime soon :(

White Sti Hatch
Thats cause standard springs a pritty firm at the heigh there set the shocks are what give the ride, Just save for the coils you wont regret it mate

BG 182 FF
nice car m8, but if you are lowering it you should save your money for collies or you will never be happy imo :)