ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of chernobyl

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yea im a sucker for this kinda stuff, spent like 3 hours the other night watching videos and reading up on this.

Mk2 ph1 clio
COD: Modern warefare anyone?

Thats all this reminds me off.. it's unreal that ir econise that by a video game.. also very sad!

Brilliant read though!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
It did blow up lol reactor 4 went with a bang

chernobyl-sarcophagus.jpg

chernobyl.jpg

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Cool stuff. I nearly got to go out there to do some project work but couldnt get enough funding together-am gutted as imagine it'd have been immense.

Another photoset here with a little explanation to what happened-click chapter links at the bottom.

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

;)

B

Brown.

I'm in awe.....just been watching vid of this, the guys would run out from behind their shield and remove 1 brick then run back to behind the sheild...... terrible :(

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yeah, just expected a huge explosion, don;t know why...

Its been covered in several in-casings of concrete right?

Yes but they are collapsing which could spell another disaster but a new arch is due to be constructed over the entire reactor to encase the whole thing

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Spent ages reading about it awhile ago, really fascinating stuff.Would love to go and have a look around.

Mk2 ph1 clio
The tall building, with a step up int he middle of it.. building used in the sniper mission.

Fairground.. also sniper mission... Swimming pool also, and thats the level used in mulitplayer!

The booking in desk is in the game too on the muliplayer map its in the building opposite the fairground.

lol i play COD too much.

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
Thanx for posting .. Re-opened my eyes to what happened,sort of scary fascination..

J

jakm15

imagine being there at night on your own i would s**t my self to death, its not as scary on COD4

a burnt one
In a weird way, that post on there is absolutely beautifull.

Makes the mind feel kind of strange being so overwhelmed by awe at 2 totally different reasons by the same images.