ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of my 182

Few new pics of my car, taken by a friend, only second time he has photographed car, turned out pretty well I think, hopefully he will only get better with time, which is better for me :) Hope you all enjoy!

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-3.jpg

LY R26 #288
Very nice car and photos

I love the low look on standard wheels. What suspension you running? Do you get any rubbing?

Very nice car and photos

I love the low look on standard wheels. What suspension you running? Do you get any rubbing?

abit shameful......got the ktec coilovers but they have done me proud so far with no troubles, had a bit of scrubbing at first but took the car up abit and is now fine!

What do you think about them handling wise?.

Looks really good.

tbh the price I paid (group buy) I honestly cant fault them, im guessing the hardcore track go'ers will have alot of negative stuff to say about them, but for me they are perfect! mainly use the car as a weekend/day off car for runs in the dales etc

Nice pics and car looks lovely, seriously good effort with the lows!!

Can't help but think it's crying out for a splitter and some exhaust mount packing though!!

not too keen on the splitters, but I know what you mean about the exhaust been thru a few rear mounts the milltek rear hanger needs bending to sit properly but havent got round to that yet!

I had terrible trouble with my rear mounts and have resorted like many to copper piping and cable ties as a bodge job to hold it in place. Fair play on the splitter if it's not your cup of tea. Just as well your so low as I think it actually pulls it off not having one fairly well!

Despite that, really nice car and top quality photos!!

I had terrible trouble with my rear mounts and have resorted like many to copper piping and cable ties as a bodge job to hold it in place. Fair play on the splitter if it's not your cup of tea. Just as well your so low as I think it actually pulls it off not having one fairly well!

Despite that, really nice car and top quality photos!!

Ive seen a couple of solutions on here, just everything else has come first haha Ill get round to it soon :)

should have some more pics tomorrow, so keep watching this space ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Some nice shots mate, the rolling one is very nice.

*asian voice* sooooooooo loooooow -_-

car looks very naughty mate, gonna search for pics of this dash which has tasted human blood now o_O

haha Im not sure I hve any pics of it at the minute, but its just a flocked dash I got off of lowlife, removing mine was fine but his was a different story :) seriously alot of blood, sweat and nearly tears came that night!!