ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pics of my valver.....

.....after 10 days in a bodyshop.

Bodywork includes KTR bad girl spoiler, bumper trims, side strips, and door handles colour coded. Also the rust below the passenger door, around the rear wiper, and on both rear wipers. A dent in the passenger door and the boot, and scrathers on the bonnet and o/s rear wing and boot.

£380 + vat = £446.50

Very good price I thought, considering how much works been done.

Aiiiiiiii!

Cant decide whether to get some -35mm or -50mm springs. Think Id have the exhaust catching a fair few speed bumps with a -50mm drop.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Do you know how much that spoiler cost? and is there a website i can buy it from?

very nice mate, love that spoiler well suits it. very subtle mods but looks well smart. almost as nice as mine, lol

Quote: Originally posted by nickg123 on 26 June 2003

I had this spoiler on my Clio - go to http://www.ctc-autofashion.co.ukwww.ctc-autofashion.co.uk i think its cheaper there, and they actually make it!

Wouldnt reccomend CTC they are the worst company I have ever dealt with, go with K-Tec and see if they will give you a cliosport discount, and it is a very nice spoiler, thats why its on mine as well :D

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

No i was just saying i got mine from them, they obviously supply to K-tec, but theyre way cheaper!

Fair enough, just they messed me around for months, and I am still reading stories about what they have been upto as well, didnt think CTC made them as the instuctions were in french!

CTC dont make them, look underneath the spoiler, there is an imprint of who makes it.

I know its not anywhere in the UK cos David has to import them AFAIK.