ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW PICS OF THE BAD BOY!!

320d

Gorgeous as ever and so much cleaner without the tints

Paint those calipers silver itll really enhance the brakes

Titanium 182

looks mint!

iv txt that bloke paul, but think hes changed his number :S, might pm his mate on here called andy.m

paint the calipers silver, cup spoilers do look nice being bigger but bit of hastle to get on and costs etc!

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 07 June 2005

theyre so small though!:oops:
Get some 4 pot calipers mate the leggras would show them off nicely

Youll have to try and come to the next north east meet id love to see the car in the metal

2004 1.2 Dynamique

What a car, if that car was a role model it would be the perfect role model for a mark 1 172! Stunning!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I agree.

Probably the best mk1 Ive seen. Nothing to make it look tacky or egg boxed.

Superb example. Leave it as it is.

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 07 June 2005 at 9:14pm]

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 07 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 07 June 2005

theyre so small though!:oops:
Get some 4 pot calipers mate the leggras would show them off nicely

Youll have to try and come to the next north east meet id love to see the car in the metal
ive looked into it mate but they sooo expensive.i change my mind all the time and keep wanting a faster car but other times i just love it and want to spend and spend! ill keep my eyes open for the nest north east meet.if its on a fri or sat night, ill drive home n see u there!!!

As for all the other comments,cheers fellas much appreciated.all comments are always taken into consideration.i want to make it into a mk1 172 legend n be remembered for weeks!;)

The cup spoiler idea, anyone got a pic of one?i cant picture what it would look like?

Thanks again

Paul

LY 200

Wouldnt do anythin mk2 other than maybe the spoiler mate!!!

Think the rear bumpers a smooth shap which compares weel with the front end!!!

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Looks awesome, tbh i used to have a disliking for the mk1 a couple of years ago but i really must say im really liking them now...down to cars like yours and a few of the other chaps....day, carbon copy to name a few lol

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol u would! it catches all over in the front as it is! would love to have it even lower though but dont want the drive.i can only do 5 point turns as it is ;)

Suzuki SV1000S

How about a pic of the rear mate! Looks nice (obviously not as nice as mine) but that exhaust looks a wee bit low.

EP3 Civic Type R

Not always a fan of newer shapes... but yours is a fine example, really is. As said above- how they should of left the factory. Lovely car clarkie.

Michelle:)

2005 Impreza WRX STI

ye, i never really liked them TBH but there is several nice ones on here ie day,carbon copy,eskiibest,eugegall,george etc (sorry if spelt any incorrect) ;).....they just look mint! STANDARD however, i dont like them as much as the mk2s!

320d

Do a search on geordiepauls clio in the forsale section to see the cup spolier

Mk2 rear bumper, Mk2 rear boot lock surround, cup spoiler then leave it

I cant fault my 4 pots ill defo be forking out for some on whatever car i get next - the kind of thing id never be without not that ive got them

2005 Impreza WRX STI

george, ill find a pic of the rear, but i dont like it! need a mk2 bumper i think! the exhaust is a bit low i think but still catches on bumper. i made it slightly lower when i put de cat on to help the matter. plus the fact the mk2 bumper is slightly lower

320d

I see youve already colour coded the Mk1 rear lock... in that case forget my comment about getting a Mk2 lock surround lol