ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**new pics**

lookin good my mate, its funny that renault never carried on the theme and fitted a air vent bulge bonnet to the 172 and the cup since they are probably the latest versions of this wicked car. what is it with car manufacturers these days? they dont seem to style the cars like they used to do.:mad:

looking good !

i see you got the M3 mirrors for it, are they electric + heated like the 16v ones?

one think tho, the back lights arent to my taste, still its ur car and u obviously like them so fair enough.

a valver still looks wicked even today, which is why ive got one !

Not a Clio

yes theyre electric but not heated and theyre a pain in the arse, i can get left and right to work on both mirrors but up and down... no luck so far... the car has loads more wires than the mirrors do and im pretty sure i tried every combination so for now ive given up, not like ill need to adjust then very often anyway. Theyre also a bit of a pain to fit, cut loads off but can only get 2 out of 3 bolts to screw on, thats for both mirrors, theyre on tight but it took forever, a lot of brute force required.

They do look LOADS better than the originals though and theyre tinted.

As for the lights, pics NEVER do them justice, they look sooo much better in real life.

Si.

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 14 August 2003

Looking good. Jeez i love the bonnets on valvers/willys. So aggressive looking!!
This might be why people get out of my way on the motorway without me tailgating/driving like a knob.

I cant see that happening if I get a new clio, it could be a 1.2 following them (not that theres anything wrong with 1.2s)

I can tell a MK1 172 behind me but the MK2? I have to adjust my mirroors to see if the wings are slightly wider!

Not a Clio

isnt doing too bad, dont think theres a single scratch, dent or stone chip on it now oh and no rust!

Si.