ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pictures of my RS6

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Following on from the thread below i thought i would put some better pics up now i have given her a good clean :approve:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=366139

Vids are on there way :eek:

Hope you like!

CIMG2598.jpg

CIMG2599.jpg

CIMG2600.jpg

CIMG2606.jpg

CIMG2602.jpg

CIMG2604.jpg

CIMG2608.jpg

CIMG2607.jpg

731388-3.jpg

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice indeed Ant! :cool:

Do you think you'll ever go back to Evo land?

Prices are not stable enough at the minute. Also i have had every model now in different states of tune except for the X. Not getting on of those untill they start do stroker kits for them :evil:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Only problem is that i can't get the fooker up the drive way!! To bloody wide.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Car is booked in next week for a wheel refurb. First of a few mods.

This is the alloy colour i am after

33ji7tk.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I just love how understated it looks. Debadge it and it would look even less obvious!

What's it like on juice Ant, in comparison to some of the madder Evo's you've had?

D.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I just love how understated it looks. Debadge it and it would look even less obvious!

What's it like on juice Ant, in comparison to some of the madder Evo's you've had?

D.

It's great driving something that is really quick but not in your face. People don't crowd around it in the park like they did with my Evo.

Fuel wise, im getting 22mpg with very mixed driving. If im using cruise, 25mpg which really is not bad at all!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's great driving something that is really quick but not in your face. People don't crowd around it in the park like they did with my Evo.

Fuel wise, im getting 22mpg with very mixed driving. If im using cruise, 25mpg which really is not bad at all!

......on a car of that weight and power - that is bloody good going!

D.

Turbos.
Looks good, like the black wheels one too. I swear they had a deeper front bumper though, or i must be thinking of the RS4?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Any other mods planned like bigger turbo's and stuff

Only H&R Coilovers and a refurb and the minute. December i will be doing the fron and rear sway bars. Problem is it will costs another 6-8k for a additonal 70bhp. Not cheap.