ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pictures of my RS6

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Only H&R Coilovers and a refurb and the minute. December i will be doing the fron and rear sway bars. Problem is it will costs another 6-8k for a additonal 70bhp. Not cheap.

Cant it be remaped by mtm or something for less

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yep, Revo can remap it for a few hundred quid no problem, and being twin turbo, will add plenty of grunt.

Don't know where the 6-7k is coming from..

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yep, Revo can remap it for a few hundred quid no problem, and being twin turbo, will add plenty of grunt.

Don't know where the 6-7k is coming from..

It's already running a custom map. You have to upgrade the turbos, down pipes, exhaust, fuel pump, injectors to see the extra 70-80bhp over 520bhp :(

Pisser!

Thanks for all the comments :)

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Really? How good is the map?

I've seen 60-80 BHP out of a very, very good map and still very safe to run.

Exhaust and headers and then a new map will release another 30-40 ponies easily..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Awesome! but wayyy too big to be useful! unless you're hiding imigrants in the bak!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Really? How good is the map?

I've seen 60-80 BHP out of a very, very good map and still very safe to run.

Exhaust and headers and then a new map will release another 30-40 ponies easily..

Will look into it again than. All i know is anything upwards of 560bhp needs lots of work.

Golf R
very nice.... have liked these since Layer Cake!

25mpg is respectable when you think taking it easy with a 197 gets you 27-29mpg!

320d
Thats an awsome car mate. What sort of 0-100 would you expect out of this. I drove a ferrari 355 the other day on an experience day and that thing was rapid.

Do you think this will be faster?