ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New plate

Clio 172 Mk2
Nice m8 I had the same till the POLICE pulled me had to take them off. So am afraid its only a matter of time till ya get pulled to m8.

Black PH2 172 FF
How can you say that looks bad, or even 'chavvy' ffs! Little differences like this look fresh I think. There's far too many 'followers' on here. "Get a set of Turinis and a cup splitter" etc etc. Does everyone want to look the same??? I like it mate, and I think it was a nice touch to put the 'Cliosport' in the bottom corner.

ClioSport 182
Ruffneck said:
How can you say that looks bad, or even 'chavvy' ffs! Little differences like this look fresh I think. There's far too many 'followers' on here. "Get a set of Turinis and a cup splitter" etc etc. Does everyone want to look the same??? I like it mate, and I think it was a nice touch to put the 'Cliosport' in the bottom corner.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Agreee totallly

Nike Lunar Elite's
Ruffneck said:

Its not all about 'following,' those plates are illegal!!!

Plain plates are still illegal but less likely to attract the police, but they match the stealthy look of 172/182's

Black PH2 172 FF
hydeyho said:
Its not all about 'following,' those plates are illegal!!!

Plain plates are still illegal but less likely to attract the police, but they match the stealthy look of 172/182's

How do YOU know they're illegal??? I have different plates on my car, with a different font, and have been officially checked, and are fine. The Police are more interested in the height of the lettering, not the font (As long as it's not stupidly obscure)

As for the 'stealthy look'........ ?????? :S

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
like them, look good with the cliosport logo and the colour match.

to be honest the police wont pull you as long as you can read it properly, some officers might not have had sex in a while and will pull you for it just to be pricks but 99% of the time they wont, they might say somthing about them if you get pulled for somthing else such as tints or speeding etc.

ive got fancy plates on mine and not been pulled yet in the 2 or 3 months they've been on and drove past loads of police cars/officers

1.6 focus zetec....
^^same as above...ive had mine on for 2years now and its way over the top with the logo on the side, ghost gackground and different lettering and not once has a officer just pulled me for my plates..i got pulled on 1 occasion for doing a U-turn around a round a bout (thought thats what they were for?!?) and the officer just pointed out that it was a bit crammed on the plate and that he couldnt read it (he clearly could 'cos he zoomed up for me to have a look) and all he said was if your caught another 3times and they're the same you'll have your private reg taken of you...

Kiza