ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Plate!

500bhp Scoob

agree with what some of the others have said about the foggies.
Looks good thou mate, perhaps re-align your bumper as it looks pissed on the passenger side

Pug 306 GTi-6

Thanx for comments guys.

Dave: Was about £1000 by the time i paid all the transfer fees etc. but well worth it IMO. From Newreg.

Mole: The Bumper is pissed! Someone drove into me in a car park so waiting for it to be sorted, youll also notice the bonnet is creased but im picking up a new one tomorow.

As far as the lights go, Ive got a williams front bumper to replace the broken one so I will probably get some standard fogs or something similar, any idea if anywhere like K-Tec do these in blue?

Also how much for silvervisions and would they make alot of difference?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Not trying to be offensive but the name Baz on a modded car makes me smile.

Its like the stereotypical Baz/Kevin name youd expect a modded cars owner to have.

Pug 306 GTi-6

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 10 August 2005

Its like the stereotypical Baz/Kevin name youd expect a modded cars owner to have.
But thats my name :confused:

Sinclair C5

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 12 August 2005

But thats my name :confused:
lol

Lol...Chris I was thinking exactly the same thing especially with those fogs on it! Never has the statement been more true that a car has been Barryfied.;)

No offence Baz mate just having a laugh.

Da

Less

Jees, a grand is a lot for an Irish plate aint it? Mine was £300 all in. Still, mighty nice plate mate and car!

PMSL

im sorry baz, but that really made me laugh.... heh.

cool plate, pricey tho :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Aww bless..glad youre happy with your new plate Baz. I definitely think standard fogs would be better though *kiss*

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 12 August 2005
Cool plate but you know you could of bought a Valver for not much more ;)

Or a Nova ;) lol

Pug 306 GTi-6

Quote: Originally posted by Sawa on 12 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 12 August 2005

Cool plate but you know you could of bought a Valver for not much more ;)

Or a Nova ;) lol
:cry: Is this joke evr gonna stop!

Standard fogs are gonna go on with the new williams front bumper I have in my garage! probably blue ones from k-tec tho!