ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Polisher - Help and Advice PLEASE!

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Got given this by a family member:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_189810_langId_-1_categoryId_165640#dtab

Not tried it yet - just want some general does and dont's when using these things.... also is this one any good or would you suggest continue doing it by hand?

Any advice appreciated on how to use it or new bonnets to purchase etc would be great!

Currently using AG Super Resin, P21 Carnuaba Wax and AG Extra Gloss Protection....

Car is Silver:

DSC01604.jpg

Suggest any better polishes/waxes for the colour - I know this is a long post - Thanks in advance for the help guys!!! :)

Ok - any other polishers you can suggest in replace of this thing? No real budget just want a half decent one...

Also any suggestions with regards to the polishes / waxes im using ???

Thanks Guys

Excellent - thanks for the link, any suggestions on changes to the polish and wax im using for the car? Thanks for the help really appreciated :)

Titanium 182
Dunno I've never used one :D

But if you buy one from i4detailing, remember to use "cliosport" for the coupon, saves you monies.