ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new project and photoshop request

clio dynamique 1.6
6083553772_8d8c8c6b06_b.jpg

This is my new project, have recently done some small modifications to it, new orange wheels, part way through colour coding, white mirrors and calipers, side skirts. Would be interested in any thoughts for other mods, whether it be engine or bodywork. Its a 1.6 and is already pretty nippy. If anybody has any access to photoshop i would be grateful if someone could lower the car as i am thinking of getting it lowered, but unsure how much it would change the looks of the car.

clio dynamique 1.6
thank you very much, wow what a difference looks ace! will definately be getting some coilovers eventually!

Monaco
Yeh not a huge fan of the white, however I'd have imagined it looking worse than that. Maybe stick exclusively to the orange and silver look - It's a "different" look that has been tried and tested. Keep the callipers subtle - i suggest black - even sports have embarrassingly small brakes.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Imo.. change the wheel colour, its looks gash, but mayb its just me.. Standard mirror caps or even wrap them in carbon Di-noc stuff, Silver/Black calipers, lower it a little, RS grille, and mayb some xenon's and then leave it be.

clio dynamique 1.6
I like the idea of an RS grill, and just keepin it simple, you know where I can pick up an RS grill from for reasonable money? And lowering is definately next port of call, silly gap in the arches at the moment, was thinking some 40mm springs for time being and then to upgrade to coilovers??

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Personally id wait and get coilovers, i bought 40mm springs and you could hardly tell the difference, then i bought 60mm springs was slightly better but extremely uncomfortable on standard shocks... So yeah save up and go straight for coilovers.

Transit & Death trap
I'm liking the wheel colour, wish I was brave enough to refurb my wheels in such a bold colour. Not 100% about the white bits, but as long as you like it i suppose thats what matters. I'd opt for coilovers, you'd probably get away with chepo ones, as it sounds like you're only looking for lows?

clio dynamique 1.6
I will see what I can find, I would like it low but my issue is that I live down a road with speed bumps so am going to need to clear them! And also I have seen a few mods with bonnet bras....what's the overall view of them? They go down well?

Bora.
raceland coilovers on ebay £165 delivered
Bonnet Bras on ebay £50ish delivered

the reaction from everyone on here when they see a bonnet bra that is being used for a "mod" priceless :p
there will be alot of haters on the bra, only use it if you are travelling a long distance to stop stone chips dont use it for aesthetics

clio dynamique 1.6
i thought i would update you on the progress of my clio, as i have just washed and polished and got some pictures, i have put a stubby aerial on and have just fitted my rear lowering springs.

PICT0009.jpg
PICT0010.jpg
PICT0007.jpg
will be fitting front springs this week and also finishing colour coding in the near future. the mirrors are going to also be changed to standard! any views welcome!

Attachments

• PICT0008.jpg
    PICT0008.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 88
  Inferno 182
i thought i would update you on the progress of my clio, as i have just washed and polished and got some pictures, i have put a stubby aerial on and have just fitted my rear lowering springs.

View attachment 62812
View attachment 62813
View attachment 62814
will be fitting front springs this week and also finishing colour coding in the near future. the mirrors are going to also be changed to standard! any views welcome!

MILF!!!!

And the orange looks alot better in these pics now theres some light on them. Tbh i really like it :) i love bright alloys.

clio dynamique 1.6
My other plans include an RS grill and either an RS or V6 spoiler, as well as some 20mm spacers! If anyone knows where I can find them for cheap I would appreciate it, I will keep you updated with further progress

clio dynamique 1.6
I am painting my badges next week but can't decide whether to go for orange to match the wheels or anthracite to be a bit more subtle? Opinions please guys!