ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Reg......

172, Tiguan

Was allowed to pick my 53 reg at the dealership on saturday!!!! There was about 25 to choose from, all cr*p!

Me thinks ill be getting a PP sooner rather than later!

At least youve got a choice of plate - I was given **** WNK from Motorpoint. They even sniggered when they read it out to me on the phone. :(

172, Tiguan

hahaha

wanted somthing like **53CUP - like that was gonna happen!!!!

ended up with a choice between a load of plates, of which most had a Z in them.

What made me laugh is the dealer principals car is G*03CNT hahahaha

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 04 August 2003

Was allowed to pick my 53 reg at the dealership on saturday!!!! There was about 25 to choose from, all cr*p!

Me thinks ill be getting a PP sooner rather than later!
All the good ones which make up words etc are kept back by the DVLA or have already been bought as they are on sale to the public long before the plates can be actually put on the new cars.

172, Tiguan

**53Cup or whatever are about £899 arent they??

However I could get *--Cup for £250

As soon as 53 becomes old im getting one of the others

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have just had a quick look on the DVLA site and there are 500 different **53CUP regs for £799 including the £80 assignment fee so you would do better getting the ordinary version!

172, Tiguan

Yes £799 is a lot of money when they are only charging 250 for the other ones!! For 799 you can get a really decent old style plate