ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New rimz y0 !!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
White ..? :dead:

From lugging these about, they pretty much weighed the same as the F1s with Paradas... though I didn't bother checking to see if there's any difference :boring:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Why would any spends hundreds in big brakes, for a 1ton car lol/.

^ What he said :rasp:

Splitter of some form next?

Fancy a cupra one, but I couldn't get off my drive with the k-tec carbon one on. It's just too much hassle and I can't be arsed.... :sleepy:

PAH!

What you doing with your old wheels dude? Might have a buyer

Putting them in the loft (once cleaned) until the spring :cool:

Chance of finding another set of mint (and I mean MINT!) F1s is impossible...

Low 'n' Slow
Nice wheels ;) Best wheels for the clio imo

SNC00243.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Probably the best wheels you can buy! ;) Seriously though the wheels look really good, i'd personally leave them silver as it really compliments your car well! White would look rubbish, just wouldn't suit...

Defo not going white.. but these wheels in silver on black, just, urgh .. I don't know .. its like wearing trainers with a suit :dead:

Nice wheels ;) Best wheels for the clio imo

Nice .. very nice .. anth or black for me I think ..

Gonna have to toss a coin...

Coupe/Defender V8
Should look good

Although I've never understood the fascination with winter wheels. Do curbs come alive or something

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Your car is the definitive black on black phase 1.

There is only one colour they should go.