ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS 200 Turbo Owner

RS 200 Turbo EDC LUX
The new motor:
Clio RS 200 Turbo EDC LUX
2rr9bhc.jpg

RS 200 Turbo EDC LUX
3rd Clio but my first RenaultSport! Lovely car so far, really well finished. Well tuned exhaust and air filter with a nice note in sport mode, especially when changing down gears. Yet to find a quiet enough straight road to try out the launch control!

Initiale Paris
Wow, beautiful. That mpg is impressive considering the power output on it!
I'm getting less than that on a measley 1.6!

RS 200 Turbo EDC LUX
Haha that picture was taken the day I picked it up, the MPG averages around 25. I got 200 mile to the first full tank lol

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
I think I'd rather have one than a focus st which it seems closer to price wise...

looks great

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks very nice that, seems to be alot going on with the dash though, if you know what i mean.

LY suits them. I seen a red one the other day and it looked so bland!

RS 200 Turbo EDC LUX
Lovely fella. Where abouts are you? What dealership did you get it from in NI?

Cheers! Living in Belfast at the minute. Bought it from TC Autos in Omagh. Tried to deal with Boucher Road but they couldn't do much for me, Omagh offered me twice as much for my own car and managed to get the exact spec I wanted with only a few weeks wait over a few months!