ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS 220 Trophy Member

Clio RS 220 Trophy
Hi all đź‘‹

Just picked up a Mk4 RS 220 Trophy on Friday. It’s a replacement for a stage 1 Mk7 Golf R, which has been sat on my drive gathering dust since I started working from home last Nov. Hoping to have a bit more fun in the Clio - the Golf was undeniably fast but very Germanic in its nature.

This is my first Renault, although had a huge amount of Peugeots in the past. This Clio seems like a sensible base but lots of niggly bits to fix!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Welcome mate. Get some pics and a thread up on your new car! Good to have another mk4 owner on here. It’s taken long enough!

Clio RS 220 Trophy
Thanks, yeah doesn’t seem to be many mk4 owners on here…

Looking at others I am pretty sure the boot lid and/or spoiler is wrong. Obvs the wheels have been changed too. Plus a few other minor bits missing.

Pics:

1664124705790.jpeg

1664124727778.jpeg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Thanks, yeah doesn’t seem to be many mk4 owners on here…

Looking at others I am pretty sure the boot lid and/or spoiler is wrong. Obvs the wheels have been changed too. Plus a few other minor bits missing.

Pics:

View attachment 1613641

View attachment 1613642
Very nice! The boot lid is correct as it has the trim at the bottom but the spoiler is a non sport spoiler. It probably had a large cup racer spoiler on it at some point. The spoiler that should be on there is longer and has the side panels built in.
Wheels are phase 2 wheels though which is a nice upgrade!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I actually don't mind that spoiler on it, it looks good!

I put ph2 alloys on mine as it's the only thing I preferred from the ph2 changes.

Wheels have been refurbed as they're missing the rs stencil.