ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New S2 Rallye Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Picked this up tonight for a little project;

S2 16v Rallye with a few other bits.

Drove it home and was really nice on the motorway - few issues with it, the seats have got a mind of their own and needs new pads at the front but on the whole it's not too bad!

8952503802_4a02b7786d_z.jpg

S2 Rallye by cobzy1, on Flickr

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Awesome little thing mate! Wheels look great if a tad strange.

Sell and fire on the standards with some nice change in the pocket!

Inferno 225 cup
Ive always loved these, look so much better than the gti, could do with the original wheels though, but nice buy.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, looks nice Jim. You keeping the cup alongside it this time as you already know you'd just end up in another lol.

​Should do with it being a decent one....

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looked at these after selling the phase 1. Wasn't sure I could live with one as a daily but IMO they look ace. What did you pay for it? I know it's an age old question, just curious lol

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Haha, looks nice Jim. You keeping the cup alongside it this time as you already know you'd just end up in another lol.

​Should do with it being a decent one....

​No plans to sell the cup mate, just bought this as it was a good price and I've always liked rallyes.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looked at these after selling the phase 1. Wasn't sure I could live with one as a daily but IMO they look ace. What did you pay for it? I know it's an age old question, just curious lol

The grand total of £700.

Its not as mint as it looks in the pics but I thought I'd have a punt. The wheels, pug sport, manifold and other bits are probably worth tht so was a bit of a no brainer.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
That is cheap, I'm sure you'll tidy it up in no time.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Wasn't a bad price.

Just going to probably tidy it up and move it on, will see if I fall in love with it or not!

Suzuki Jimny
Toured Europe in my mates LHD Rallye as a passenger. They way it cornered was unreal, got out feeling sick after going down a twisty road!

Wish I had space to keep loads of old french cars.

Here it is on an Alp:

918bdabf.jpg

Last edited: