ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New S2 Rallye Project

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
No! It was only bonded on so could easily be tiger sealed back on.

​It looks more like......a rallye without the spoiler.

Swift Sport
Toured Europe in my mates LHD Rallye as a passenger. They way it cornered was unreal, got out feeling sick after going down a twisty road!

Wish I had space to keep loads of old french cars.

Here it is on an Alp:

918bdabf.jpg

Ah... 'Rack' as it is also known! My mate is one of the former keepers! Sweet car :)

I didn't realise you were putting it on the ebay, I just meant in this thread :)

Is it on ebay yet?

Reading through it's problems I may lower my bid a tad ;) /readingfail

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
No, I've not advertised it. I've had a fair bit of interest already so probably won't need to.

I'm still half tempted to sort the mechanicals out myself as the car really does polish up nicely!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That's a bargain Jim and fair play for letting it go for far less than its worth. Speaks volumes mate :)

Megane R26
Bendee? Has or has had a red S1? I called about the Rallye but it had already gone. Would have made a nice runabout. My s1 is horrible as a daily.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
cheers mate home safe and sound, slight headache for the second time after buying a car off you. little collection now this a gti and the s1 shell in the garage. week off next week and plenty of parts to be sticking on. ill bosh a thread up for you all to see.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
cheers mate home safe and sound, slight headache for the second time after buying a car off you. little collection now this a gti and the s1 shell in the garage. week off next week and plenty of parts to be sticking on. ill bosh a thread up for you all to see.

Glad to see you made it back mate - she's a good cruiser on the motorway.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
more so than i thought it would be tbh. had a nod off a lad in a corsa and a chap in a clio gave a damn good stare as he went past. getting attention already and ive not done anything.