ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new seat fitted and a few new pics

Audi TT 225 Quattro
fitted my seat and harness yesterday, sparco pro 2000 with a luke 6 point harness but im only using it as a 4 point as i find it hard enough get the thing to do up with 4 buckles let alone 5. im well happy with the seat though, seems to give loads of feedback as to what the cars doing. going to buy another one when money allows but for now i'll just bung the other leather in if i need to take passangers.
DSCF1933Medium.jpg

DSCF1937Medium.jpg

DSCF1938Medium.jpg

DSCF1939Medium.jpg

DSCF1947Medium.jpg

DSCF1930Medium.jpg

DSCF1941Medium.jpg

DSCF1942Medium.jpg

DSCF1944Medium.jpg

DSCF1946Medium.jpg

DSCF1948Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Not got any mates to cart around? lucky you! lol, nah its looking awesome mate, seriously considering stripping mine

Audi TT 225 Quattro
justinRT said:
Not got any mates to cart around? lucky you! lol, nah its looking awesome mate, seriously considering stripping mine

f**k the mates they have their own cars;) strip it mate makes a nice difference:approve:

as for the exhaust it's a mongoose...

LY 200
Sweet as mate.......I really wish id stripped my old hybrid, was cart like and rough enough with the leathers in but bet that feels even better!!!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Notorious said:
:cool:

Lots of heavy sound deadning under that carpet hope it's been extracted!;)

lol, its on my to do list mate:D

thanks for all the comments people