ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Seat

Get two it looks unbalanced with just one ;)

OK you dont save as much weight but not everyone can sacrifice the rear seats completely.

Who gives a s**t how it looks for some people its how it drives that counts and you dont drive your car sat in the passenger seat do you.

This IMO is one of the best mods you can make. Lower driving position and no sliding about round corners actually makes the car feel slower. You can concentrate on the feel of the car when cornering instead of holding on for dear life.

Looking good mate anything else planned?

Turbo Beige
Get two it looks unbalanced with just one ;)

OK you dont save as much weight but not everyone can sacrifice the rear seats completely.

Who gives a s**t how it looks for some people its how it drives that counts and you dont drive your car sat in the passenger seat do you.

This IMO is one of the best mods you can make. Lower driving position and no sliding about round corners actually makes the car feel slower. You can concentrate on the feel of the car when cornering instead of holding on for dear life.

Looking good mate anything else planned?

No nothing really, just drive it. Engine is standard and im going to keep it like that.

Seat was cheap from a friend with the side mounts, subframe costs £75 from tweeks, fitted myself.

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
does the seat still tilt down to let passengers in the back seats?

how much do they normally retail at roughly?

Turbo Beige
does the seat still tilt down to let passengers in the back seats?

how much do they normally retail at roughly?

It doesn't, have to use the passenger side and the harness straps are in the way!!! I think the seat should be around £250-300ish????

How did you overcome the rear vent getting in the way?

Its still there, just modded it to clear the lower part of the subframe. I couldn't be arsed pulling the carpet up etc to take it out.

What a great idea, reclining buckets are abit pointless and most people who buy a Clio need the occasional use of all 4 seats, hence why they buy a Clio and not an Atom, this gives you the best of both worlds.

M2 Competition
Missus loves my seats. Still have to put the harness on for her though, lol :p

Looks good fella, lower driving position is sooo much better.

M

mini-valver

Mine complins of achy boobs because of the harnesses......Meh!