ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New skirts and spoiler.....

1.8 Civic EX
Ok so I know this may not be to some peoples tastes but I'm well chuffed with it! Opinions welcome, but please don't start slagging off me or my car as I like it very much... and before anyone says it..I know I realy need to lower the torsion bar!!

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0477.jpg

DSCF0471.jpg

I apologise for picture sizes but photobucket is going a bit mad!

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
clio head said:
minter... wat are the skirts? needs to go lower at the back tooo :D :D

cheers mate. don't know what the skirts are. bought off a guy on here, I was expection RSI skirts but these turned up! think they are some sort of german creation. I do know Winston is selling a set of them tho!

A silver Honda
Mint!

Very nice and subtle.

Definately needs lowering more on the rear, 35mm i reckon.

1.8 Civic EX
Remedi said:
Definately needs lowering more on the rear, 35mm i reckon.

spot on mate as thats how much the front has been lowered. It's just finding the time or someone to do it!

tbh i think the side skirts would look better if they were straight (not going up at the end) The spoiler looks spot on.

As above - lose the rear light brows.
It does look a really clean car though.

1.8 Civic EX
cheers guys!

I might have to take you up on that offer midge. If I actualy get some time to bring it round! dunno how the skirts are fitted I got a body shop to do it. Given the state they were in I think it took a fair bit of work!

I'm still undecided about the rear light brows, they have been on there a while now and where they rub on the boot it has actualy taken a bit of paint off so at the moment they are kinda protectiong the bare metal! lol

Yeah cheers for the spoiler Winston, well chuffed!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ lol, 3 times! It seems photobucket isn't the only thing going nuts.

It's ok...Not OTT, and as u said it's ur car... :)

Liking that!

I normailly really really hate mk1's but i think youve done everything right mate.

Looks spot on, and those wheels really do suit perfectly

1.8 Civic EX
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
^ lol, 3 times! It seems photobucket isn't the only thing going nuts.

It's ok...Not OTT, and as u said it's ur car... :)

:eek: 3 times? I don't know what you mean!?!;) I blame my pc :clown:

Thanks again for all the + feedback. she is gonna get a proper clean soon hopefully, wash, clay and wax. was going to do it at the weekend but rain stopped play I'm affraid. also the ICE has gone from this...
DSCF0365.jpg

to this
DSCF0880.jpg