ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Slip On for the Gixxer

Mazda 3 MPS
Bought it from the Bike Show at the NEC for a good price. Won't gain any horsepower, it's all for looks and sound really.

Started it up earlier and I'm chuffed with the sound. Just a shame I can't take it out :dapprove:

For those of you who are interested...

Before

2010-12-05130308.jpg

2010-12-05130319.jpg

After

2010-12-05141739.jpg

2010-12-05141749.jpg

Thanks

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Nice looks aswell as sound

When i worked at george petch's (honda and suzuki dealer) we had a customer with the gsx-r 750 and i put the akapovic system on and that sounded immense with baffles out

Charged Superleggera
wow thats stunning mate. looks awesome and bet it sounds insane on full throttle.

Mazda 3 MPS
Thanks for the positive comments lads. I was expecting mixed reviews tbh. Shame the weather is so icey. I'll try and get a video up of the sound at some point.

Anyone got any suggestions how to make that Black catalytic converter look black again?

182 cup
Nice mate!

Fired the 6 up earlier today and I was surprised it started first time, not started her for 3 weeks and especially with the cold weather too!