ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new snowfoam bottle

Mk2 Clio 1.6
can these be bought separately (as i just broke the neck of mine) or do you need to buy the whole lance again for 50quid?

cheers

ur megane r26
i broke the neck of mine but only just split it rather than completely cracked it, think i am going to try and seal it again somehow, sorry know that doesnt help you lol but would also like to know this

Mk2 Clio 1.6
it is still attatched, but only by a thread, so thought i may aswell buy a new one if i can. anyone know of anywhere?

Bumder With A Buffer
No different threads.

Do you just need the bottle then?? sorry I though you ment the top part?? :S

db

db detailing™
The clue is in the title Rich!

FACEPALMCHIMP.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
:) lol!

In hindsight he could of meant the top part that attaches to the PW. Then who would be right then huh?? ;) :) :) MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mini JCW
My SF bottle snapped the other day, the Megs LT bottle is a cheap replacment, using that now myself :)

mk7 fiesta zs
got my lance from cleanyourcar - bottle neck broke on it a while ago. wilkinsons spray bottle fits a treat